When it comes to hygiene and social distancing, Viaduct Harbour venues are upping the ante across the board. As we navigate our way through this new frontier, SOUL is proving its position as one of Auckland’s leading venues. Here’s how:
- Ensuring a neighbour-free guarantee by reducing restaurant capacity to the new Government requirement of under 100 people, creating a minimum 1m gap between tables.
- Offering hand sanitiser to customers immediately after being seated
- Extra antibacterial soap and cleaning stations set up throughout the venue
- Minimum hourly surface cleaning including all benches, bar tops, waiter stations, handrails and eftpos machines
- Frequent hand washing with antibacterial soap for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Ensuring staff who are unwell are staying home
- Minimising contact – refraining from hugging, kissing, handshaking, touching
Viaduct Harbour is closely monitoring all updates from the Ministry of Health and the New Zealand Government. We will be constantly re-evaluating all actions we can take to ensure the wellbeing of visitors and operators.
If you are stuck at home and don’t want to miss out on SOUL Bar and Bistro’s culinary offerings, never fear, SOUL is now offering SOUL-TO-GO – a takeaway option for those who are practising social distancing. Featuring a special menu of all your SOUL faves, SOUL-TO-GO is here to create an authentic Viaduct Harbour experience in the comfort of your own home. From Monday 23rd March, you’ll be able to order your very own slice of SOUL, simply ring (09) 356 7249 to place your order then swing by to collect. SOUL-TO-GO will be available from 11am-9pm, Monday-Sunday. Menu to come soon.